What does the session booking fee cover?
The session booking fee covers:
- Photo session
- Client consultation
- Travelling costs to and from your photo session location within a 20-mile radius of Sidcup. If you choose a location outside that area extra costs will apply (I like travelling so I’m happy to photograph you even if you are planning a photo session abroad on the condition that you cover transportation and accommodation costs)
- Time I spend selecting and airbrushing your pictures
- Uploading and sharing edited images in secure online gallery to choose from
- A limited number of digital, fully-edited photographs depending on the type of session
- All digital, unedited photos - number depends on the type of session
- Your absolute flexibility to share and publish your pictures online, print and present them any way you want (more about copyright)
The price paid for Wedding Photography sessions also includes one pre-wedding venue meeting if this is what you wish.
Please note that the photo session fee doesn’t include any prints. You can see the prices here.
Booking fee can be paid by bank transfer, cheque or cash. Whatever suits you the best.
You will first receive an email confirming the session date. Once you receive the email confirmation, you can proceed with payment.
The session booking fee should be paid in full not later than 24 hours after you reserve your photo session. Otherwise, your reservation will be cancelled.
There is a 10% discount for early birds (available if you book your place at least 15 weeks prior to your session).
There is also a 10% price reduction for former clients and 5% reduced charge for those who are referred through former clients.
Photo sessions may also be bought as open-date gift vouchers.
Please complete the booking form and fill in the name of the person you wish to buy the voucher for and choose the type of photo shot. If you are unsure as to what kind of session would make the best gift, you can buy a voucher for a fixed amount. I’ll send you on the gift voucher via email or post. I can also send the voucher directly to the intended person. The voucher is personalised and can contain a greeting message from you. The voucher is valid for 12 months and subject to session availability.
I’ll need your details in order to contact you. Please be ensured that your personal details will not be passed onto any third parties.